Web Sale Customer Service
- Can I pay over the phone?
We do not accept credit card information over the phone. We use paypal as our payment method for the security of our customers.
- I have submitted an order, how soon will I hear from you?
Our sales associates can be reached Monday through Friday 9 AM to 6 PM Mountain Standard Time (GMT -7). We will reply to all inquiries within 24 business hours and in the order they were received.
- Can I request to pick up my order from your storefront location?
Yes, but we will ask you for ID due to PayPal security reasons. Only the person whose name is on the PayPal account that paid for the transaction may pick up the shoes in store. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- Can I have my order shipped to a different address?
archesshoes.ca will only ship to the name and billing address displayed on a PayPal confirmed shipping address.
- Do you ship to P.O boxes?
We will only ship to a P.O Box if it is your confirmed PayPal shipping address.
- What is the status of my order?
We will reply to all emails within 1 business day. If you have paid for an item, you will receive a confirmation email that we have begun to process your order and estimated delivery time or if you should expect any delays. You will receive a second email the day your item(s) are shipped.
- I am having troubles entering my order, should I keep resubmitting the same order?
No! If you are having some troubles and the order does not seem to be proceeding smoothly, stop and take note of what was happening and contact us at Arches Shoes with the details. It is important that you DO NOT send any of your credit card details to us in an email, as this is not a safe means of transmitting information.
- Why are your Canadian prices higher than US prices?
Duties and taxes on imported items are at different rates for Canada and the US. Import rates and exchange rates at the time of the products’ reception all have an effect on the final pricing for each item. These rates are independently determined within Canada and within the United States and can differ quite a bit in some cases.
- Will you price match other websites or stores?
We are unable to price match other websites or stores at this time.
- Am I able to return my purchased item if I no longer have the shoe box or original packaging?
No. We do require all items to be returned in their original, undamaged packing in order to be eligible for a exchange or store credit. Please visit our Store Policies page for further details.
- Can I return my shoes if I’ve worn them outside?
No. All items must be returned unmarked, without signs of wear and/or tear.
- What happens if the item(s) I’ve returned don’t meet the Return requirements?
If your item(s) do not pass our requirements following inspection by our Returns Team, we will advise you that your return has been declined and will ship the product back to you. Due to the additional costs incurred, we will also charge you a $25 restocking fee and $4.95 shipping fee.
- Can I return an item purchased from another store or website?
Unfortunately we can not accept any product from another store or website. It is best to contact them and find out their policies for returns.
- Do you have a catalog?
The best place to see what styles we are currently carrying is to check out our website.
- I want to know if you carry a specific brand/color/size?
The best place to find out our current brands is the menu tab on our website. If you are curious about a style within any of the brands we currently carry, or if you want to know if we are carrying a particular brand in the future, just drop us a line at Arches Shoes and we can look into it for you.
- If my size is not available online should I contact your retail store directly to find out if they have it?
When an order is placed with our web sales department, we will look into all available inventories. As we have greater access to this information than the retail store your most up to date info will be in contacting us at Arches Shoes
- Do your styles come in different widths?
Most of the brands come in an average width however there are variations in fit between styles within a brand. If we have width options available we will have that noted on the product page as an option to choose before checkout. Also you may ask us at Arches Shoes and we can get back to you with more information about the fit of a particular style.
- Will the colors on my screen match the actual products?
We make every effort to match the colors of what we have on stock to what you see on our site. That said, colors seen online depend more on your monitor than the site. If you are concerned, drop us a line at the Arches Shoes Contact form and we can take a look for you.
- What size should I order?
As we carry an extensive range of brands that manufacture globally, there is no hard and fast rule for determining your size.You may refer to our fitting guides for tips and information on choosing the best fit. As fits can vary from brand to brand, this information is intended as a guide. If you are unsure of any of the sizes you see on our site, please contact Arches Shoes and we can get you the information you need to make a decision.
- I ordered a size your website said was in stock, yet you replied saying it is not. Why?
Product may be currently being held for other customers or there may be an inventory variance. If you have any concerns about the availability of product before placing your order, we ask that you contact Arches Shoes with any questions prior to paying. This way we can minimize the tying up any funds that you have submitted unnecessarily.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept PayPal as well as MasterCard, VISA and American Express.